Working With Us
At Park control & Communications, all employees at PCC are rewarded at par with Industry Standard in a well maintained work space with amiable ambience. If you are the kind of candidate who is eager to carve a niche in the growth sectors that PCC is specializing in and if you are someone
- who is never tired of learning
- who likes to emerge a leader
- who is ahead as a problem solver
- who does not look at the watch at work
- who wants to be part of a winning team
Grow With Us
Employees who show potential are encouraged to take on further responsibilities, so that they can work with more confidence and authority. Regular training programs are arranged on a range of topics, from technology to soft skills, to ensure that PCC’s employees constantly update their knowledge base and develop new skills. Employees are also encouraged to research and learn more on areas related to their work by attending workshops, seminars and training programs that are conducted by other leading organizations and consultants.
PCC is a pioneer in the Defence, Avionics, Aerospace and Industrial Automation verticals and is on the constant look out for candidates who have the energy, sincerity, aggressiveness, smartness and eagerness to be part of a team that take challenges head on. PCC’s clients are demanding, time conscious and ever expanding the envelope of technical challenges to be better than the solutions that are being offered globally. So PCC needs minds that are solution oriented with out of the box thinking capabilities.
Excellence in performance at work is rewarded at PCC. PCC believes that employees who work hard, and show tangible results should be rewarded. Employees are appraised on their performance regularly to ensure that they are doing well on their jobs. Employees are encouraged to think proactively, develop ideas on their own, and be creative. PCC believes that employees should do what they love and enjoy doing, whether it is designing sophisticated software solutions, developing cutting edge hardware products, meeting and interacting with clients, providing customer service or any of the myriad other tasks that make up an organization’s typical work day.
Sr Quality Engineer
Designation: Sr Quality Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech
1. Total Quality Assurance in the company.
2. Preparation and implementation of Quality procedures and documents in the Company including hardware design quality, Software design quality, and
3. To work as Management Representative for implementation and maintenance of Quality Management standards like ISO 9001: 2008 and AS 9100 Rev B/Rev C.
4. Liaison with regulatory bodies like CEMILAC, WPC, MSQAA etc.
5. Liaison with Customers regarding quality aspects and product documentation and clearance.
1. Must have 5 to 8 years experience as a Quality Engineer in Electronics Design and manufacturing industry (Hardware & Software).
2. Must have 3 to 4 years experience in preparation of documentation and Implementation of Quality management system as per ISO 9001: 2001/2008 and AS 9100 Rev B/Rev C.
3. Successful completion of Lead Auditor/Internal auditor course for ISO 9001: 2008
4. Successful completion of Internal auditor course for AS 9100 Rev C.
Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech (CSE or ECE)
Experience : 2-5 Yrs
No: Of Position : 3
Experience in developing software using C# and WinForms Or Certificate course in C# and WinForms
Good knowledge of C, C++, MFC, C#
Data structures, pointers
Software design, development, coding, testing
Debugging skills (using dumps, traces and debuggers etc)
Networking concepts, network programming, UDP, TCP/IP
Familiarity with Embedded Linux and Linux device drivers.
Knowledge of Embedded systems
Developing test plans and procedures for exhaustive testing of the software system developed
POSITION: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Experience: 5 to 10 years
1. Linux : In-depth Understanding of Linux / Unix Operating systems & Networking
2. SPECIAL SOFTWARE TOOLS: Understand installation and trouble shooting procedures of special software installed in some of the systems such as: Rational Rose, Altera Max Plus, Xilinx Foundation Series, Synplicity, ModelSim
3. Networking: Basic networking knowledge Idea about LAN, WAN, DHCP Should have worked on L2 & L3 manageable switch configuration
4. Firewall: Should have knowledge and minimum 2 year hands on experience VPN configuration
5. Server: Should have good technical knowledge Config & troubleshooting of Active Directory, DFS, FSRM, NTFS Permissions, AD Replication and DNS
6. Storage & Backup: Should have knowledge IP Telephony and PBX Should have knowledge
7. Desktop: Should have good technical knowledge
8. Antivirus Management: Should have experience in managing any Antivirus Management console
9. Web Servers: Installation & configuration of IIS/Apache Should have knowledge on web application
10. Administrative Activities: Electrical Maintenance, EPBX Maintenance, Elevator & DG Maintenance, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
What positions are available?
- Position # 1
- Position # 2
What skills and abilities does PCC look for in each applicant ?
Refer Individual Job Description for the same.
How do I apply for the position ?
Please fill in your details in the form along with the job designation, attach a copy of your resume and submit.
Are there opening for trainees ? If so what is the duration of training ?
Yes there are openings for trainees. The duration of which ranges from Six Months to One year. You will be paid a stipend.
How can I contact you if I have question ?
Please call us on 080-25292513 / 7199 / 3482 and ask for HR – Head